Read on...and if this sounds like you, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
SOCIAL MEDIA CREATIVE PRODUCER
Reporting into the Group Account Director, Social, and working with the Social Copywriter and Social Strategist, you will produce content for content calendars and campaigns specialising in design, photography and video.
To create strategically sound and imaginative, creative and interesting social media materials that help our clients meet their social media, marketing and business goals. To produce content in a timely and cost-appropriate manner, you will create your own assets, use client materials, use our internal design studio and where necessary outsource to specialist creatives. By focusing on the quality of output, you will ensure creative consistency across all executions.
Reporting directly to the Group Account Director and working closely with the social media team and broader account management teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop social media campaign strategies and ideas based on a brief from the social media account management team
- Create content (designed imagery, copy for posts, bespoke photography, short-form video) for social media on behalf of several brands
- Provide accurate budget and cost information to internal stakeholders
- To adapt and tailor content to various social channels, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, etc
- To work with the Social Media team to measure and optimize the impact of your content in real-time, and be adept at producing content iterations on these results
- There will also be the requirement to create content for other channels including owned channels (website, brochures, showreels) and paid (print and online advertising) for various clients
- Identify potential issues and being proactive in problem solving; assist with social media management strategies and implementation
- Establish positive working relationships with internal clients, consistently displaying creativity, integrity and respect
- Display an understanding of how ideas will affect clients, and acknowledging and acting when change is required
- Constantly striving to improve the creativity and impact of social media materials across all of our clients
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 2 years + experience in producing social media content.
- Advanced photo and image production skills – concept, photography and editing.
- Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including new media ability usability principals and deliver content to correct specifications for paid and owned
- Have a passion for engaging audiences through social media.
- Experience in using industry standard photo, audio and video editing software
- Understanding of web based tools and experiences using content management systems
- Experience managing content deliverables across national and local teams
- An ability to work quickly and see ideas from ideation to delivery is important